Johnson’s Horse & Pony Formula is a high fibre, balanced, economical pelleted feed designed to deliver sustained, safe energy. Johnson’s Horse and Pony Formula is a cool feed, suitable for horses and ponies in light to medium work and retired or spelling horses.
BENEFITS Cool Energy
Natural and Complete
- Introduce any new feeds into your horse’s diet gradually over a 1–2 week period.
- Designed to be fed in conjunction with roughage such as pasture and hay. Horses should receive a minimum of 1% of their body weight in roughage per day.
- The suggested feeding rates are a guide, and the amount required will vary depending on the quality and quantity of pasture and hay available, stage of training, exercise intensity, body condition and metabolism of your horse.
- Divide into smaller feeds if feeding over 0.5kg per 100kg of body weight per day.
- Ensure your horse always has access to clean water.
- Johnson’s Natural Formula feeds may be fed alone, or mixed with other ingredients (eg. chaff or grains) and fed wet or dry.
- For additional information and recommendations contact Johnson’s Natural Formula.
Johnson’s Horse & Pony Formula contains premium grade export quality Oaten Hay, Oat Flour, GMO free soy oil and Johnson’s Horse and Pony mineral and vitamin premix.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
This product does not contain restricted animal material.FEEDING RATES (KG PER DAY)
Body Weight (kg) / ActivitySpelling / MaintenanceLight WorkMedium Work
1000.25 – 0.750.5 – 1.00.75 – 1.25
2000.75 – 1.51.0 – 2.01.5 – 2.5
3001.0 – 2.02.0 – 3.03.0 – 4.0
4001.5 – 2.52.5 – 3.53.5 – 4.5
5002.0 – 3.03.0 – 4.04.0 – 5.0
6002.5 – 3.53.5 – 4.54.5 – 5.5
7003.0 – 4.04.0 – 5.05.0 – 6.0
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)5.0mg/kg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)4.6mg/kg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)7.3mg/kg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)1.0mg/kg
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)13.7%
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.1%
Oleic Acid (Omega 9)0.04%